Saturday, February 27, 2010

Spinach Alfredo Pizza


I made this pizza last night. I didn't like, but both Dante and Caleb did. I didn't like the alfredo part. I don't really like alfredo sauce very much.... the texture kinda grosses me out. I know, I'm weird. I think it would be really good with spaghetti sauce though, so I'm going to try that. Anyway, here's the recipe..... if you like alfredo sauce and spinach, you'll like this pizza.


Ingredients

  • 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
  • 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
  • 4 cups chopped fresh spinach
  • 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
  • 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend

Directions

  • Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. With floured hands, press dough onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
  • Spread Alfredo sauce over dough to within 1 in. of edges. Top with spinach, tomatoes and cheese. Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment