Monday, October 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

We're having revival services tonight and tomorrow night at church. There's going to be pizza before the services so we'll probably just eat dinner at church tonight & tomorrow, just to make things easier for me! But here's a look at what we're planning for the rest of the week....

Wednesday- chili & rice
Thursday- Baked mac & cheese, salad and french bread
Friday- Toasted subs, salad, fruit
Saturday- Quesadillas, cut up veggies


I plan on doing some baking this week too. I'm going to try making my own English muffins. I've never made them before so we'll see how that goes. If they're any good, I'll post the recipe. I'd also like to make some bagels and I've got a ton of ripe bananas in my freezer so I'll be making banana bread or muffins too.

No comments:

Post a Comment